Returns & Refunds
Bespoke made-to-order Jewellery
Any bespoke made-to-order items placed on swavobridal.com or instore cannot be returned or exchanged without exception. In addition, any bespoke one-off designs requested by the customer is also non-exchangeable and non-returnable without exception. All Swavo jewellery are handmade, hence utmost care must be taken and you should ensure they are kept away from perfumes or chemicals to avoid tarnishing. You can read our advice on how to look after your jewellery by visiting our FAQ’s page. If your made-to-order jewellery items have been damaged during transit then the courier will be liable for any costs as all our deliveries come with a compensation for loss and damage. We can replace the item with a “like-for-like” once the courier company issues compensation for loss or damage.
Sale Jewellery Items
Any jeweller items marked as “SALE”, “REDUCED” or “SPECIAL OFFER” either online or through our retail store CANNOT be returned or exchanged without exception. These items are either part of a special offer/promo or is part of a discontinued range.
If the jewellery item(s) have been damaged during transit then the courier will be liable for any costs as all our deliveries come with a compensation for loss and damage. We can replace the item with a “like-for-like” once the courier company issues compensation for loss or damage.
If the jewellery item(s) have been damaged by pulling, mis-use, exposure to chemicals or any other mis-handling by the costumer then we are not liable for any damages.
Non Sale Jewellery Items
You can return any non-sale stock items purchased instore or on swavobridal.com for UK & International customers within 7 working days from the delivery date with an option to receive a “like-for-like” exchange, an instore credit note, an online voucher code or full refund. There are some items that cannot be returned or exchanged and are shown in the Exceptions to Returns & Exchanges below.
- You must email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Returns Form and accompany it with the returned goods;
- Returns must be made within 7 working days;
- You can either send your return by Royal Mail or an alternative carrier with tracking and compensation coverage (see where to return your items below).
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- If returning an item from outside the UK, please clearly mark the package ‘SWAVO RETURNED GOODS’, to avoid any customs charges. Swavo is NOT responsible for any return custom charges made.
- Items on sale are excluded from the returns policy;
- Any items that include earrings do not qualify for a return;
- Make sure all the items are in the same condition you received them in, in the original packaging. They must be unworn and void of any perfume smell, self inflicted damage or stain marks otherwise it will void our return policy. Do not return the item if you have worn or damaged them as we will not accept the return.
If the above criteria are not met, we reserve the right to refuse the return and refund.
Where to return your items
You must return all items in the original packaging and must be unworn and void of any perfume smell, self inflicted damage or stain marks. It should be accompanied with a completed returns form that was sent with your delivery.
You can return your item using Royal Mail for UK Domestic or an alternative carrier for overseas customers. You must ensure their you choose a shipping option that has tracking and signature as well as insurance coverage that covers the value of the return items in the event of theft or loss during delivery to our head office. We advice that in the event of loss or damage of the return transit the customer will be liable for the full value of the return items. We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
Send your returns to our store:
914 Leeds Road
It is advisable a proof of return postage is kept by the customer and the tracking code is sent to email@example.com
Your return will be accepted within 3 working days from the delivery date at our warehouse. Refunds will be issued only for properly returned items. If your return does not meet the conditions listed above, we will not be able to issue the refund and the package will be sent back to you with an additional postage charge which you will be required to pay.
Please note: all returned goods will incur a 15% restocking fee. This is to cover processing fees, postage & packaging, quality checking & re packing costs (minimum charge deduction £7)
Your return will be processed within 3 working days from the delivery date at our warehouse. We will then immediately request your refund and send you a confirmation e-mail.
Cards: Your refund will be issued within 7 working days from when you receive our confirmation e-mail. The necessary time for the amount to show on your Card depends on your Card Company’s policies. You can check your refund has been received by visiting your online banking or telephone banking where your account will show a credit payment from Swavo business bank account. Alternatively, check with your Card issuer as to when the return amount will deposit your account.
PayPal: The refund will be visible within 24 hours from when you receive your confirmation e-mail.
Exceptions to Refund & Exchanges
We want our customers to be happy with their purchases and aim to be fair and accommodating with regards to returns. But some items are non refundable and non exchangeable (unless faulty) and these are listed below:
- For hygiene reasons all earrings sold individually or as part of a set and nose piercings are non returnable and non exchangeable without exception.
- All bespoke including any items marked as made-to-order and one-off bespoke items are also not returnable and non-exchangeable without exception.
Your legal rights are not affected.